This is my Get Stuff Done Blog. Its going to start again. As I found it really useful to help me keep track of what I was doing and some sort of monitoring of progress. As some sort of writing down of my dreams and a day to day check list of my progress! I am still waging a war on clutter. Though to be honest it seems to be winning dammit. I still need to find a way of earning money and keep looking after my son. And I still want to be creative. Keep being creative. Perhaps it was the summer that took me off the rails and made me wander. Anyway. Here we go winter. And here we go goals and lists and getting stuff done.
Lots of love from me.
4 comments:
hi, good to see you back x
So glad you are back - can't wait to see what you've got going on!
I think the summer was definitely time to kick back and relax...but I feel like now Autumn is well and truly here it's time to get on and do more.
Here's to that! :) xxx
Great news!!! :D
x
oh yay!!! Renia, who never started blogging again :)
Post a Comment