Wednesday, 3 November 2010

I dunno. Perhaps this space really doesn't lend itself to being so very practical. I preferred the open hearted reaching and questing that it had become. And all the pictures and that. BUt you know, its all circular. It goes around and it comes around again, but different and further up and further along. Sometimes I feel I am wandering too far from my dreams, sometimes I feel I am losing touch with the ground and reality, but it just comes around again. I feel the stirrings of dreams and a real tangible quality to them. THings are changing. I can feel it. My 2 best friends contacted me this week. Both want to come and visit. I am making interesting life choices. And art is not disappearing.

here comes life. here we go again. wooo hoooo!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It all sounds positive and you seem much happier, take care x