Sunday, 28 November 2010

moving it on....forward planning

I have been thinking about what the next steps are.  I have been thinking about my dreams and plans being as how I have been doing Amelia's Journal Your Dreams ecourse.  I am half way through producing some art work journal pages for it.  And its nice to be honing the Dream thing again further on from Mondo Beyondo.  I know I am not the only one who believes that by actively visualising and documenting dreams that you get closer to achieving them.  Hub and I had a 'Next Level' meeting.  Hub likes to name all our plans (e.g. Project Downstairs, ParticiPants, Team Go et al!!) It was majorly good to sit down and to discuss objectives with him.  We have a list of things to do by next Sunday.  Mine are:
1. I have done at least one drawing of H and O (a commission)
2. I have business cards done for my portraiture work (and facepainting)
3. I have bought some painters overalls and painted the wall in the sitting room
4. I have started on the xmas present list (and we have decided on the exact contents of the xmas hampers we are creating)

Me personally.  Because I love a list and there is a LOT of the week to go.
1. I have changed the bank account to lower the monthly fees appropriately
2. I have got the paperwork in order to swap the ISA to a better rate of interest.
3. I have done 5 mins of Yoga each day
4. I have done more work on my Journal my Dreams pages
5. kept a track of spending on food and personally
6. making space for MAGIC to HAPPEN by not eating sugar and spending 5 minutes a day on my own to 'meditate'.  And getting rid of some clutter.  At least one bit. 

This whole process has started me thinking of long term dreams again.  Like I have been thinking a lot about what gifts I want to give my son.  Not as in Christmas presents.  But things like, The Ability to Cook well.  Speaking a foreign language.  That sort of thing.  There are so many things you have to teach your children  -just so that they can survive well in the world.  How do you teach creative thinking, for example. How? exactly? I would love to give him that gift.  And to be able to budget and manage his own accounts.  And confidence.  I want him to have confidence, internal self confidence.... And to see MAGIC in the world.  To see its beauty. 

And then for my own dreams
A Studio. 
Go to ARt SChool
teach art (outside of the box)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of naming your projects! hee hee

Good luck with your goals, and when things quieten down give me a shout and let's see when we can meet up and take on Operation Creative Ladies Get Together For A Chat and Inspiration!

x

HowtoBEaCOOLoldLady said...

OOH yes please Kat. am most looking forward to that meeting. hurrah.

crafty cat corner said...

I live in Brighton, wish I'd known about this event, would have loved to attend.
Thanks for such a laugh.
Briony