due to Bad Weather, I have worked in the gallery 3 days in a row. I have to say, that from this experience I think I would go MAD if I had to work there day in day out. It was even fairly busy, especially today. I just start to feel a bit bonkers from staring at the same walls and same bit of street. And when there is nothing happening pretty much for an hour or something, bar maybe one or two folk coming in....I actually had a headache from the not very muchness of it by the time I left this evening. Anyway, luckily it is now raining here in Brighton and I have 2 days off before I go in again on Christmas Eve.
It seems that Christmas has crept up on me (again) this year.... we haven't done cards..... there feels like there is SO MUCH to do and no time to do it in. I haven't had time to go around the shops to do any sort of Christmas shopping.. This could be seen as A GOOD THING. As it has probably saved quite a lot of money. But its also quite a nice thing to do. And you know, without a buggy to push around. I could have had a lovely time. I really ought to crack on with mince pies this evening.... but I am not going to. I might see if I can make a hot water bottle cover for my mum. We are going the make stuff for a hamper of presents this year. I am meant to be drawing illustrations for a book - I was in fact going to be doing 3 different books for my folks, Hub's folks and his other son. As it is there is one story, which Bub has 'written' (dictated). I still have to do that too. I could do with my Xmas pressie of Photoshop Elements already! The story is quite genius and involves 5 monsters stealing The Contstant Service (the pub at the end of the road) and a car chase, and snowball throwing....
I could crack on with that too......
Hub seems slightly stressed by the too much to do and too little time. To be honest, I think I am getting a small kick out of it. I kind of like the idea of wrapping frantically at midnight on Xmas eve.... Maybe I just like the idea of it. Ah, I could crack on with the wrapping too......
LIke I said... so much to be getting on with...
2 comments:
dont worry, it will all happen as it should do, have faith in the universe x
People put too much pressure on themselves over Christmas. Ultimately it should be about the important things, like family and getting some quality time in. Other stuff is just extras xx
Post a Comment