This morning, I went to a catch up meeting with my new job at, People Who Do . And its good news.... The focus for the next 3 months is on getting me (and the other associate) to take over delivery of Accelerated Productivity.
This totally coincides with my own aim of getting past the induction and onto fully paid as soon as possible. We will have more training, and more opportunities to shadow AND we will also be paid more for that training time. Win Win.
The whole process will be speeded up. I am very happy. I am totally enjoying being part of helping folk Get Stuff Done. It's such a good fit for me. Am really pleased. YAY!
Other than that, I am delighted to say that this afternoon I have managed to spend some time focusing on my art and portrait business. It was lovely to spend the afternoon being creative. Not finished yet but here is a bit of the work in progress.
Bub has been out all afternoon at Monkey Business. An indoor play place. With his best friend from preschool whose 4th birthday it was today. Hopefully he will have worn himself out into an early night and I can get on with my art work. x


1 comment:
Yay! Well done lady (and that is such an expressive pic...) x
Post a Comment