Ah, am in the gallery. Pleased because it seems I am going to get the Sunday shift. Its a shorter day for the same pay. And I was a bit slightly miffed that someone else had snaffled it. But its coming on over to me. Which means I will have to commit to Sunday working. But that's OK. Its a day that not much else happens on and it won't ever be interfering with other work. There will be fewer shifts in the gallery in general tho as someone is taking over for 2 days a week. But its regular, its kind of nice. And it starts at 12 and ends at 5. More like a part time thang!
I totally did not get up early today. But in feeling slightly ill, I am glad I took the time to rest. It was interesting seeing my efforts to get up early being consistently 15-20 mins off my target. I wonder if that is a metaphor for my life. As in could try just a little bit harder to do what I set out to do?? I am pretty pleased with the result even so, as I definately managed to do several mornings of 30-45 mins yoga over and above none at all. And some evening meditations too. And of what an immense difference that made to my practice when it came to my yoga class (finally got back into it on Monday). It really matters. regular practice and meditation. its funny.
I have spent today getting stuck into the Hello Soul Hello Business e course. Its quite interesting what comes out if you just let yourself flow! I can't say I really know where I am heading with it all yet. I can head off and spew forth notioins in any direction it seems.
I can though safely say that I am getting right stuck into the the idea of
MAGIC IS SOMETHING YOU MAKE
I am likewise fascinated by 'what lies over the horizon' be that in the future or in terms of adventure or travelling. It may be about learning? I don't know. But this notion of seeking, of yearning to see what is out there.
And the idea that being alive, feeling alive, fully alive and being aware of how amazing that is. That is properly important.
And so is feasting, and celebrating - especially with friends and family. I am at one with the notion that it is never ever time wasted making friends for yourself. I am a very social animal.
Shining. Shine is a good word. I like it a lot. oh and time and space to create. that is key. I have all sorts of notions tho, it turns out. Like the one about buying up streets of cheap housing somewhere and inhabiting it with artists and creating a community from it all.
At the end of the day, though, something along an ecourse type of notion seems like a massively good idea. 276 people x £269 = good money. I am not saying its not worth it, or its not good. I think it is. And I love how they have done it. it is soulful and its authentic, and its pretty and its engaging. And its proper good money. Am deeply impressed. I totally am seeking something utterly engaging, aligned with my spirit and values and brings me in that sort of money - and though I know the hard work it must have entailed. it must be fun too, right? and who does'n't want a bit of that.
Anyways. Next week I will be back to the EARLY MORNING challenge. Yoga is my focus this year. One of my focuses. One that will underpin everything.
I have this body and this spirit and I am going to make the most of it. x
No comments:
Post a Comment