things to be glad about
my beautiful healthy son
a roof over our head with the right amount of rooms for our family
my time which I will have more of
my creativitiy which can start from nothing and bound off into limitless things
i have a studio full of paint
the nhs
living in brighton - its such a cool place to be
my parents who are such go getters and set me such a great example of living well
my brother is happy again
i am essentially healthy
i can choose how I get to be
i have great friends who are really lovely, beautiful and supportive
i have a great online community which is likewise beautiful and supportive
I am going to Call of the Wild Soul art retreat in September with flora bowley and lisa
I can travel
As bub goes to school in September I will have even more time to create a living and art
invited to Ibiza to stay with good friends
i have a great job (plural actually)
i am loved
i love
i know how to cook great food
1 comment:
♥
Post a Comment