Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Grand plans afoot


I had a very inspiring meeting with a new friend yesterday.  Crim did a mono printing workshop at the same event that I did my first art workshop.  I went and it was brilliant.  And we both bonded over how exciting it was to be creating art again and inventing workshops.  We met for lunch yesterday and discussed all sorts of things, but mainly plans to create more art workshops and do art business together.  And apart from anything else we really got on, and get excited about the same things.  She even had an idea for a supper club! We talked big talk about art retreats and magic and how amazing it is to create art.  Carnival and goddesses and music and dancing.  And creating wealth too.  We are going to do a Christmas crafts workshop, then trial a  luxe art workshop in Hove next year.

Definitely a new member of my tribe.  And in Brighton (well, Hove actually!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is full of exciting ideas. Tis good!

Rebecca said...

some fantastic commentsx

Rebecca said...

I meant some fantastic ideas!!