Saturday, 9 March 2013

I want

Dear Universe.  Thank you so much for what you have already given me.  I am truly lucky.  I was wondering, I want some stuff.  Do you think you could somehow help make it happen??

I want to have a proper camera.  and to be able to take proper grown up beautiful proper photos.  I love my iphone but its so goddam blurry.  I would like to have the abilty to take beautiful photographs. And to know how to wield a decent camera  to do do. 

AND I want to know how to make beautiful images in photoshop.  And to create designs and stuff.  I want this. 

Its good to want things sometimes, yes,  and to know what you want. 

I don't want a silly big camera that is too unwieldy or silly expensive to schlep about the place easily.  I want something nifty, decent and capable. 

I also want someone who is able to take beautiful photographs to come to our event at Christmas and take photos that capture the beauty of it. 

There.  Thanks. 

No comments: