Just a quickie. Cos its late and I want to sleep. I went to London today to check up on some of my productivity 'students' All doing really well. I really liked that one lady seems really invigorated by the course, and it has prompted her to have a 'project me' which involves making more time to do what she loves and be more sociable. I love it when it does that.
I got home early as one appointment was cancelled. Got home to hear that my wee boy is top of his class in reading, and likes to go to the book corner and read books to other children. BLESS! Proud mummy moment.
Next week I am away for a few days at Hawthbush Farm (with my fellow final year yoga teacher trainees (final year) we are doing a study break. Nice that we have a super fancy luxurious and lovely place to do it. we have the whole Cowshed for just the 4 of us!!)
And even though it is going to mean I have to do admin at the evenings and weekend as I have a lot of work coming up, it means I am going to have 3 and a half whole days of yoga practice and time to study for my final exam and assessment. Which I don't think would have happened had we not had the idea to go away and do our study.
Right O. Off to bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment