Friday, 24 July 2015

A Camping Adventure

Ted and I are going camping.  Its raining cats and dogs out there right now.  Not ideal camping weather.  Am packing up bags of spare clothes to leave in the car that will definitely stay dry.  I hope its not too muddy.  I am nervous.  I have never been to Dance Camp East before.  Its 8 days and I don't know most of the people going.  We are going to camp in circles of 25 ish people and cook together over open fires (please let it stop raining!) 

I had a vision of Ted spending his summers running around outside with other kids in a field or some such and being out doors loads.  And this is part of that.  I just hope that there is some sunshine!!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

SwirlyGirl said...

This sounds great Moyra and seems right up your street - I hope you have a fabulous time with and without sunshine. And I'm pretty certain you will get to know people very soon :)

Best of Luck! Looking forward to hearing about your DCE adventures :)