Saturday, 3 June 2017

Liar Liar GE2017

Innit tho.  General Election 2017.  I wish for a collation of some sort.  Pray that their hubris is marred deeply and its no such thing as a runaway victory.  I will be voting Green in Brighton Pavillion.  I'd vote for Nicola Sturgen  - if I could.  Fingers crossed for some new politics #progressivealliance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm hoping for a massive shift in how we hold our politians to account. Nicola Sturgeon was very impressive during the last election campaign and yes I was wanting Ed Miliband to be as courageous. I believe JC is doing this now. Are you voting tactically or are you unable to vote for the LP?

Anonymous said...

Oh terrible typo. Sorry. I can spell.

HowtoBEaCOOLoldLady said...

Hi - in Brighton Pavilion I am lucky that my Green Vote actually counts. Were I living somewhere else I would vote tactically. Tho here, the tactical vote is to vote Green. I feel very lucky that I actually like, respect and agree with the politician I can vote for. I think the Labour party needs to up its game and be more open. I hated it at the last general election when Nicola Sturgeon, Caroline Lucas and the lass from the welsh party (sorry I can't remember her name) kept asking Milliband to cooperate and he stuck his nose in the air as if that were disdainful and he was better than that. I know that the LP have it in their manifesto that they can't and won't collaborate. Its so backward thinking to be like that. Collaboration is the way forward. I Imagine that is why the lib dems had to side with the tory's back when they did. Anyway. I would vote labour if it would keep the tory's out. And god knows I prefer them to the Tory's who have gone all UKIP and become even worse. But ideologically I am a Green / Lib Dem / Centrist sort of voter to be honest. And what I really want - is a coalition. And a progressive one at that.