Sunday, 27 March 2011

getting used to the pace I reckon

Just a quickie cos I haven't got the photos uploaded yet and all of that.  But had a FAB weekend.  On Saturday went to the UK bloggers meet up and met in person many of the peeps whose blogs I have been reading for ages, and some others who I haven't yet but will be now.  It was girly and fun and we basically ate and chatted for 9 hours.  And strolled through the 'riots' while we were at it!  I will post properly about it as I do have some photos and I need to do the whole linky thing which will take a long time!!  And then today, having originally been left just me and Bub while the boys (Hub, his brother, and his eldest son) went to a football match in London, well instead me and Bub hopped on the train and went to lunch with an old pal and his boyfriend whom I had not seen since Bub was a baby.  It was great.  I am not even insanely cream crackered!  I must be getting used to it.   This week I will be in the gallery Mon, Wed, Thur and Fri.  So hopefully plenty of time for surfing and figuring out how tweet deck works.  All is good. 

Ladies, you know who you are, you are ACE.

No comments: