so its been a week of eating super healthy foods and tonics and kale and beetroot and avocado and pomegranate and spinach and mackeral and so on and so forth, with no coffee and little tea, and hardly any wheat, and less dairy and all the things you are sposed to eat and sposed to not eat plus vitamins and iron and everything.
And today I feel a bit better. HURRAH. I am up. Its PAST TEN O'CLOCK!! whoop whoop. No sore throat, no earache, and best best BEST of all. I am not utterly exhausted. And asleep at 8pm.
Mind you, had better not over do it. Am off to have a (herbal) tea and read ma easy book (Game of Thrones) before sleep time.
2 comments:
Yay, good for you - onwards and upwards x
So glad you are feeling a bit better! Hope it continues xxx
Post a Comment